To access Application Forms, or to view current applications being processed by the Bruce County Planning Department, click here.
The County of Bruce is committed to client service and would appreciate your input on how your experience with our Department was. Please take a few minutes to click the following link and fill out the survey: County of Bruce Land Use Planning Satisfaction Survey
The traditional function of our Department, in its broadest terms, deals with the effective management of growth and development in the context of their interrelatedness with social, economic and environmental values. Our staff carry out this function at two levels, the upper tier County level, and for the eight local municipalities.
As a "upper tier" County government, land use planning responsibilities include:
- Bruce County Official Plan, administration and application of policies
- Approval of lot creation, delegated to County Council for lots by Consent and larger proposals as Plans of Subdivision and Plans of Condominium
- Local Official Plans, processing and assessment of amendments
Below is a list of pages that can be found within the Planning Services section
- Bruce County Official Plan
- Interactive Maps
- Municipal Land Use Planning
- Planning Applications
- Resource Management
The Bruce County Rail Trail Fencing Sub-Committee will be setting priorities for the installation of fence along the former CNR corridor for 2016. If your fence along the corridor is significantly deteriorated and you wish to be considered for a new fence, please download and follow the instructions on this form.