Recycling Your Electronics
Unwanted electronics should not end up in the landfill. Most parts of electronic items such as steel, glass, copper, aluminum, plastics and precious metals can be recovered and made into new products. Computers, printers and televisions can also be reused reducing the need to create waste. Electronic items can be dropped off at participating collection sites at NO Cost.
Municipal Collection Locations
- Arran-Elderslie – Chesley & Arran Landfill Sites
- Brockton – MTO Yard
- Huron – Kinloss – Huron Landfill Site
- Kincardine – Kincardine Waste Management Centre
- Northern Bruce Peninsula – Eastnor, Lindsay and St. Edmund’s Landfill Sites
- Saugeen Shores – Southampton Landfill Site
- South Bruce – Teeswater & Mildmay Landfill Sites
- South Bruce Peninsula – Amabel Landfill Site
All personal and confidential information should be removed from electronics before recycling.
For more information on recycling electronics visit http://www.recycleyourelectronics.ca