Fall 2020 Webinars
Bruce County's Business to Bruce programs organizes series of business development seminars, webinars, and other learning opportunities to start, grow, or advance a business. Register for all events through our Eventbrite page.
Navigate Tax Time for Small Business - Sole Proprietors & Partnerships | 10 am | September 21, 2020
- Sole proprietors and partnerships - get all of your tax questions answered by a Canada Revenue Agency Liaison Officer answered!
QuickBooks - Online version | 10 am | October 5, 2020
- Accurate bookkeeping is essential for a clear picture of a company’s financial health. QuickBooks can save you time and risks of an audit.
How Big Will My Business Be? | 10 am | October 7, 2020
- Preparing your Sales Forecast.
Tech, Tools, and Productivity | 10 am | October 13, 2020
- How to operate your business effectively & efficiently.
Managing Your Business “Blood” Pressure | 10 am | October 14, 2020
- Understanding your cash flow statement.
Basic Accounting Principles | 10 am | October 19, 2020
- Financial terminology presented in layman terms
Getting It ALL Done! | 10 am | October 21, 2020
- Understanding the systems and processes for working more efficiently in your business.
Navigate Tax Time for Small Business - Corporations | 10 am | October 26, 2020
- Corporations - get all of your tax questions answered by a Canada Revenue Agency Liaison Officer answered!
Trying to save money will cost you | 10 am | November 2, 2020
- You can't do it all yourself!
Brand Basics 101 | 10 am | November 4, 2020
- How your brand is perceived is just as important as your product offering and price.
Reopening Ontario: Employment Standards & Occupational Health and Safety | 10 am | November 6, 2020
- What You Need to Know About Employment Standards & Occupational Health and Safety Related to COVID-19 - Presented by the Ministry of Labour
Branding & Marketing for Your Existing Business | 10 am | November 9, 2020
- Learn how to make your branding and marketing strategies actually produce results!
Writing for Online & Print | 10 am | November 10, 2020
- People don't read the way they used to. Learn how to create engaging content that works.
Websites and E-Commerce | 10 am | November 16, 2020
- Building an authentic and credible online presence doesn't have to take as much time as you'd think.
Social Media - Platforms | 10 am | November 18, 2020
- Find out which social media platforms you should be using to reach your customers.
Social Media - Content Development | 10 am | November 23, 2020
- Attract new customers, retain existing customers, and grow your social media followers.
Video Marketing | 10 am | November 25, 2020
- Learn how to use video to reach your customers - and find new ones - to improve and grow your business!