COVID-19 Response & Recovery
Bruce County has proactively implemented emergency management practices to help get ahead of COVID-19 and protect Residents, Businesses, and Staff. The County is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and continues to successfully deliver services and support business recovery. Bruce County is following re-opening guidelines under the Provincial framework and the advice of Grey Bruce Public Health officials.
Reopening Ontario - Step 3
- Grey Bruce Public Health has moved to a full Step 3 reopening, which relaxes restrictions on the numbers that can gather to a maximum of 100 people outdoors and a maximum of 25 people indoors.
- GBHU - Step 3
- Roadmap to Reopening Ontario.
- Ontario Step 3 (News Release)
- Vaccine Booking
- Learn about Ontario's Response Framework
- See Bruce County's modified services (News Release)
Prevent the Spread!
Exercise physical distancing (keep 2 metres apart)
Sneeze and cough into your sleeve
Wear a face covering in indoor public places or when physical distancing may be difficult.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth
Avoid contact with people who are sick
Stay at home if you are sick or unwell.
Clean and disinfect high-touch objects and surfaces frequently
Arrange for outdoor activities instead of indoors whenever possible
- Self Assessment Tool
- Assessment Centres in Grey-Bruce
- Appointments are required for all Assessment Centres.
- Ontario Ministry of Health
- Health Canada
Ontario Provincial Police
- For emergencies, please call 9-1-1.
- For less serious incidents, report online by visiting opp.ca/reporting.
Tel : 519-881-1291