COVID-19 Response & Recovery
Bruce County has proactively implemented emergency management practices to help get ahead of COVID-19 and protect Residents, Businesses, and Staff. The County is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and continues to successfully deliver services and support business recovery. Bruce County is following re-opening guidelines under the Provincial framework and the advice of Grey Bruce Public Health officials.
Reopening Ontario - Modified Step 3
- Grey Bruce Public Health announced that our region will move to a slow and modified progression to Step 3, in an effort to limit the spread of COVID-19 and the Delta variant surge in Grey Bruce. The Health Unit recommends maximum private gatherings of 5 people indoors and 25 people outdoors, that the public dines outdoors only, that workplaces, gyms, cinemas, and fast-food locations follow public health measures, and that personal service settings and salons continue to require mask-wearing.
- GBHU - Modified Step 3
- Roadmap to Reopening Ontario.
- Ontario Step 3 (News Release)
- Vaccine Booking
- Learn about Ontario's Response Framework
- See Bruce County's modified services (News Release)
Prevent the Spread!
Exercise physical distancing (keep 2 metres apart)
Sneeze and cough into your sleeve
Wear a face covering in indoor public places or when physical distancing may be difficult.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth
Avoid contact with people who are sick
Stay at home if you are sick or unwell.
Clean and disinfect high-touch objects and surfaces frequently
Arrange for outdoor activities instead of indoors whenever possible
- Self Assessment Tool
- Assessment Centres in Grey-Bruce
- Appointments are required for all Assessment Centres.
- Ontario Ministry of Health
- Health Canada
Ontario Provincial Police
- For emergencies, please call 9-1-1.
- For less serious incidents, report online by visiting opp.ca/reporting.
Tel : 519-881-1291