Working at the County of Bruce
- Competitive Health & Dental Plan
- Flexible Working Policies
- Employee Assistance Program, Discounts
- Health & Safety Program
- Workplace Mental Health Program
- Health & Wellness Committee Activities
- Fitness Area Access at Administration Centre - Walkerton
- Winter Loan Program
- Partnership with Loyalist College in Management Leadership
- College Placements for Personal Support Workers in our Long Term Care
- College partnership for Early Childhood Educator learning
Please follow the link below to our Career Connector web page where you can view and/or apply for current job postings: *
- Complete a profile
- Upload your resume and other documents
Applications can be submitted by clicking the “Current opportunities” box above or by sending to email@example.com.
Interested in being notified about new job postings?
For technical difficulties please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your concern, name, email and phone number. If possible, please include description along with any screen shots of errors that may have occurred.
The County of Bruce is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, the County will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require. Personal information contained in applications will be used for recruitment purposes and collected as per the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, R.S.O. 1990, Chapter M.56.
Documents are available in various accessible formats upon request. To make a request please contact the Human Resources Department at 519-881-2952.