NOTICE - Bruce Road 15 Reconstruction (Inverhuron)
Please take notice that the Municipality of Kincardine is proceeding with a municipal infrastructure project to replace an existing watermain, sanitary forcemain, and storm sewer, along with full road reconstruction on Bruce Road 15 from Lake Street to Albert Road in the community of Inverhuron. The area impacted by the planned construction has been highlighted on the key map. This project is being completed in partnership with Bruce County.
General Scope of Work
This work includes the following:
- The installation of infrastructure for a future low pressure sanitary collection system,
- The replacement of the existing storm outlet west of Lake Street,
- Extension and replacement (as required) of the storm sewer and watermain to Albert Road,
- Updating the road to an urban cross section from Lake Street to east of Victoria Street, and
- Upgrades to the existing rural cross section between Victoria Street and Albert Road.
The 2022 work is expected to start following Labour Day with completion in the late Fall. In 2023, the contractor will remobilize to place a top-coat of asphalt on Bruce Road 15. Depending on the Fall 2022 weather, work in 2023 may include boulevard restoration to finish things up. Hours of work are typically 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday, unless there is an emergency situation.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we complete this important infrastructure work in Bruce County.
Discover more about Bruce Road 15 Reconstruction (Inverhuron).
Discover more about Road Construction in Bruce County.