Application for Fencing along the Bruce County Rail Trail Available Now
Please take notice that the Bruce County Rail Trail Fencing Sub-Committee will be setting priorities for the installation of fence along the former CNR corridor for 2023. This corridor starts at the Huron County boundary north of Clifford and extends through Mildmay, Walkerton, and Paisley to Port Elgin and southerly to the Bruce Nuclear Power Development.
By way of this notification the Sub-Committee will gain information to set priorities where, and if, new fence is to be installed. The Sub-committee will review landowner’s requests and set priorities to install new fencing based on the following criteria:
- Significantly deteriorated existing fence
- Current livestock use on adjacent lands
- Areas of impending trail use
Deadline for applying is Thursday October 27, 2022
- Previous applicants will be considered for 2023 and need not apply.
Application forms are available at:
- Bruce County Transportation & Environmental Services Department
Walkerton Administration Centre
30 Park Street, Walkerton, ON