NOTICE: Noxious Weed Control in Bruce County
Please take notice that Bruce County intends to control Noxious weeds along the following County roadsides: BR33, BR40, BR10, BR17, BR14, BR8, BR9, BR5, BR13 and the Grey Bruce Line.
The following pesticides will be used, which are registered under the Pest Control Products Act (Canada):
- Navius FLEX Herbicide (Reg. #30922) containing the active ingredients Metsulfuron – methyl and Aminocyclopyrachlor.
- Hasten NT Spray Adjuvant (Reg.#28277) containing the active ingredients methyl and ethyl oleate (esterified vegetable oil).
- ClearView Herbicide (Reg.#29752) containing the active ingredients Aminopyralid (present as potassium salt), and Metsulfuron-methyl.
We are controlling noxious weeds under Public Works Exception to the Cosmetic Pesticides Ban for the promotion of public health or safety.
Spraying will commence on May 29, 2023, weather permitting, and conclude July 15, 2023.
For more information, please contact:
- Green Stream – Steve Ford 1-905-510-1229 (collect calls accepted)
- Bruce County - Andrew Beumer 1-519-270-2023 (collect calls accepted)
Discover more about Vegetation Management in Bruce County.