We understand that not all journeys in Bruce County go according to plan. When something happens to you, we are prepared to respond to medical and trauma emergencies. With a fleet of 9 ambulances and 1 supervisor unit stationed in 6 communities across the County we are ready to be deployed anywhere as needed.
Bruce County Paramedic Service employs a staff of about 100 Full time and Part time paramedics that provide pre-hospital care to citizens and visitors of Bruce County. Bruce County Paramedic Service is committed to:
- Providing quality community-based emergency health services.
- Maintaining and improving the skills of our paramedics.
- Promoting public relations and providing community awareness and prevention programs.
- Enhancing our partnerships with other emergency services such as Fire and Police Departments including assisting with the development and maintenance of Tiered Response.
- Ensuring responses to emergencies meet our CTAS Response Times targets.