Skip to main content

Tenant Support

Bruce County Housing Corporation owns and manages over 600 social housing units across Bruce County.

COVID-19 Announcement:

Our offices are now open to the public and applicants and program participants are welcome to attend any of our locations in person. COVID-19 protocols will be in place. Programs and services remain available through virtual formats as well including by telephone. Please drop by any of our locations or call your nearest Human Services office at the numbers below for more information or to schedule an appointment.

Walkerton Administration Building: 30 Park Street 519-881-0431
Penetangore Hub: 529 Gary Street, Kincardine 519-396-2116
Lakeshore Hub: 1243 MacKenzie Road, Port Elgin 519-389-5580
Peninsula Hub: 268 Berford Street, Wiarton 519-534-1286

Tenant Supports include a number of activities to maintain full occupancy of all units, as well as, supporting the tenants in the unit.  Support is offered for:

  • selecting and placing tenants according to housing needs
  • lease signing
  • rent collection
  • arranging move-ins and move- outs.


The Tenant Coordinator also works with tenants if difficulties arise such as rent arrears, social problems and complications living independently.

To contact a Tenant Coordinators, please call: 1-877-396-3450

Contact us

Tania Dickson

Housing Services Manager

Department: Human Services, Human Services

Tel : 1-877-396-3450


This is where to start exploring the options. Our hope is that you discover a compassionate and sharing community like no other.

Housing Services

Human Services

Apply for Housing