Transit Demand & Feasibility Study
The objective of the Transit Demand and Feasibility Study is to review existing services, identify local travel needs, and present options for transportation solutions and services that could address identified needs across the County. Please stay connected for announcements about future opportunities to provide further input on transit in the region.
Phase 2 Public Feedback Opportunity
Input from the public through the Phase 1 survey, combined with valuable consultation with municipal partners and stakeholders, has identified key transportation needs across Bruce County.
The County is now looking for public feedback on the transportation needs identified across Bruce County in Phase 1 of the study, and to help prioritize those needs. Participating in the new Phase 2 Survey will help shape the kinds of services and solutions that will be considered for our region.
Submit the Phase 2 Online Survey by Friday, September 1, 2023. This opportunity to provide feedback will only take a few minutes to complete. Responses will only be published in anonymous format to identify transit solutions and services that could be considered by Bruce County to address transit needs.
For those unable to complete the survey online,
- Call or email to request a hardcopy of the survey be mailed to you:
- Fill in a hardcopy of the survey in-person at:
- Walkerton Administration Centre (P.O. Box 70, 30 Park Street, Walkerton, ON)
- Penetangore Hub (529 Gary Street, Kincardine, ON)
- Lakeshore Hub (1243 MacKenzie Road, Port Elgin, ON)
- Peninsula Hub (268 Berford St, Wiarton, ON)
- Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre (33 Victoria Street North, Southampton, ON)
- Any Bruce County Public Library Branch (see Branch Locations)
Thank you for participating in shaping the future of the County. We look forward to hearing from you!
Phase 1 Public Engagement (May 2023)
Thank you to all that participated in the Phase 1 Survey and Stakeholder engagement sessions with local municipalities and key groups and organizations.