The town of Mildmay, is located on Highway 9, where the community retains its old-time flavour when it was originally known as Mernersville. The village has its beginnings in 1867 when Samuel Merner surveyed a town plot. When a post office was opened there in Confederation Year, it took the name Mildmay after Mildmay Park in London, England.
|mildmay toolkit 2013 low res||4.07 MB|
|mildmay-cip-area 0||202.62 KB|
|south bruce business recruitment and enhancement strategy||3.04 MB|